Recently, I joined a fabulous group of like-minded women called Green Sisterhood. THE creme de la creme of green bloggers. These women walk the talk and I have learned so much from them. I was quite honored to join.
For the holiday season, Green Sisterhood wants to show our appreciation so we are sponsoring a mega handmade giveaway for the holiday!
Buying handmade is the most eco-friendly way to shop and we are thrilled to introduce these eco-friendly goodies from the handmade community on Etsy.
So check out these shops and leave a comment (required) as to what other items you would like Santa to bring you.
Green Sisterhood’s Eco-Friendly Holiday Handmade Giveaway!
1) Herban Lifestyle – Man’s Grooming Set $40
2) zJayne – Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet $15
3) House of Metalworks – Yoga Hamsa Necklace $23
4) Happy Earth Tea – Organic Immune Boosting Tea $12
5) Crunchy Betty – Exquisite Cleansing Oil $15.50
6) HerbanLuxe – Vegan Mascara $11.75
7) Reiter8 – Clutch made from boat sail $23
8) ecokaren – Eco Fabric Modal Scarf $30
9) Snackaby – Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags $23
10) Juniper Mercantile – Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels $15
And to improve your chances of winning, check out these participating bloggers, sign up for their email subscriptions and follow them on Facebook! You can find the widget to enter on their blogs as well.
Here is how to enter!
NOTE: The giveaway is for US and Canada residents only and ends on Monday at 11:59PM EST, December 16, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to Green Sisterhood’s email newsletter.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Green Sisterhood.