This nomination came a few weeks ago. It has taken me a long time to fulfill the requirements. Especially the list of other blogs to nominate. So difficult to choose!
2. After surviving infant twins, my husband and I vowed to help anyone we could with twins. I was able to help my friend with her one month old twins a couple of years ago so she and her husband could sleep.
4. I love to cook and bake. I watch foodnetwork all the time and love looking through new cookbooks.
5. I spent 5 weeks backpacking through Europe when I was 20, after spending a semester abroad in England.
6. I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Electrical Engineering and worked for 14 years as a software engineer in the defense industry.
7. I need coffee in the morning. It has to be hot, even in the summer.
1. Crunchy Betty This is my go-to blog for any DIY beauty recipe.
2. Crunchy Farm Baby I recently “met” Leah through an online green mom blogger group. I love her blog because it it filled with relevant, practical tips and tricks anyone can do!
5. Green Talk Anna has loads of experience, especially with building green houses and working with businesses going green, but also tons of information for the average person. Also a great place to discuss and start conversations about green issues.
12. The Good Human My favorite from the Green human is a new series called “Buy Once, Buy For Life” and the weekend news roundups.
13. Wachusett Region Recycling Resource Local resource for ALL recycling.